Saturday, May 7, 2011

Okay Lupus..you can go away now...

What seems nasty, painful, evil can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. (Henry Miller)

I have a new medication to add to my list.  I'm up to 14 pills a day and will be up to 18 in 2 weeks.   I seem to have a problem with my nerve endings all over my body.  Its like someone taking a needle, very quickly, and jabbing me.  The pain only lasts for a few seconds, but it seems this is happening more and more frequently.  I haven't seen the doctor yet but spoke to him over the phone.  He thinks it may be nerve damage.

I am trying to stay positive, and thinking I can get through this challenge too..It's not easy, I will not lie to myself.  One day at a time.  If that doesn't work, 1 hour at a time.

Tomorrow, I'm walking in the Susan G. Komen Race for the cure.  I had originally signed up to run it, but walking is okay too.  I'm looking forward to it.  It's supposed to be a beautiful sunny day.

The Survivors!  Awesome and Inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment