Saturday, June 25, 2011

Clean Living

A few months ago, I decided to eat a clean diet.  This consisted of organic foods when readily available.  No animal products except for dairy.  I haven't been able to kick the dairy habit yet.  I also decided to go gluten-free which I'm almost there.  I haven't kicked the cereal habit.  I love my cereal and I haven't found a cereal that is tastes good, gluten free, low sodium, and low sugar.  Maybe I'm asking for too much?

Now, I'm thinking what would clean living consist of?  Would that consist of reducing the amount of material things I own?  I could do that except I love electronics.  Hal tells me that women are not into electronics.  I never said I was your typical female.  I love football, baseball and a good beer.  YUMMM...Beer.  How I miss you so!  My electronics include my Kindle which I've started reading again, slowly but its progress.

Or is clean living getting rid of the cobwebs in your head?  Lupus put alot of spiders in my head and I think I'm ready to remove them.  I want the negative thoughts gone and replaced with positive thoughts that will make my life happier.  I think this can be done.  Who's with me? 

This is a work in progress.  I will keep writing about this at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment