Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guilty or Not Guilty

Last night was my first of 5 self help classes for Lupus.  I'm looking around the room thinking how did I get here?  Do I belong to this group? Why do I feel guilty for sitting with these people?  How can I complain about my problems when these people can't seem to get up in the morning without pain?  Some Lupus patients have kidney failure, heart problems, and crippling pain.  What gives me the right?  I'm not sure.  Is it all relative to the situation?

However, this is my blog, and I'm allowed to complain here without the guilt.  Childlike, perhaps, but whatever. 

I didn't take my medication last night and now I feel like crap, emotionally and physically.  I'm having trouble with my vision this morning.  I can see the damage which is quite annoying.  I have ugly ulcers in my mouth (which is a new thing), my pissed off knee pain , all over body nerve pain, and the fatigue have greeted me this morning with a sunny hello.  I also didn't sleep well so that makes everything worse. Oh, and one more fun filled thing to happen to me, I have rash on my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment