Friday, October 21, 2011

Puffy clouds

I know I'm a dork, a geek, or whatever its called these days.  I can't help looking outside my very dirty windows at work.  Beyond those windows, is a beautiful sky.  The clouds are puffy like cotton balls, and so white and skimming the sky.  It's so peaceful.  I can imagine myself hanging out on one of those clouds, a book in one hand, and one of those fancy umbrella drinks in the other. 

The picture in this blog is to remember what life is really about. It's called positive noticing.  I try to store these moments in my head when things are not right in the world.  Puffy clouds make me smile, keep me focused on what is real in this world.  This picture was taken after a storm, and the sun was peaking out of the clouds.  It was how I felt that day....








No comments:

Post a Comment