Thursday, November 17, 2011

Whisper

The one thing I hate the most is people whispering, especially at work.  If you have a problem, please go directly to that person.  I have one co-worker who hasn't talked to me in weeks. 
I am not upset that she is not talking to me, however, going to someone else to talk about me is unacceptable.  If you need to fight with me, I will take it outside if she needs to get aggressive.  I don't appreciate when you need to find someone to side with you to make you feel right about yourself.  We are not in kindergarden.  You need to have respect for yourself and others.  It is considered social aggression.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I totally agree!! One of the things I always get after my hubby for is whispering when he is peeved about something. He walks away whispering blahblahblah whatever he wants to really say and I can usually hear it and always call him on it. Can't stand it!!!

    ReplyDelete