Thursday, April 28, 2011

Different thoughts...mind wondering

I have learned alot about myself and other people.  Life is too short to worry about the small stuff.  Smile and laugh every day. It is truly the best medicine especially for me.  I'm physically doing okay.  I lost alot of muscle strength which I'm working on and my balance is off.  I've always been off balance anyway so no big deal.  I did lose 25 Lbs and looking awesome!

The damage in my eye is nerve damage caused by Lupus or something else.  It's the 80% Lupus, 20% unknown disease.  The doctors don't know if I will fully recover my eyesight.  Only time will tell.  My Prednisone was lowered so thats good news.  It may help me sleep and not feel hungry all the time.  Also, it may get rid of the metal taste...gum is my best friend.

Headed to a Lupie Groupie tonight.  I hope to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment