Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life without Botox...


So, I'm looking at this person,  Elphaba Thropp (name changed to protect me) wondering why her eyebrows are in the middle of her forehead.  It then occurred to me that she must of had Botox injections over the weekend.  I see at least 2 reasons not to get Botox  I'm sure I'll think of more reasons at 2 AM when I'm awake, AGAIN.
This will happen to you if you stay in the sun
One of the issues is at a certain age, it just doesn't look right.  Your eyebrows and face are supposed to be in correct spot. Mrs. Elphaba Thropp gave up her facial expressions except for the look of surprise.  I guess I have a lot more respect for myself.  I'm proud of myself and of my age.  I might be "older" but I'm just a big kid. Ask my friends or my husband how I act on a daily basis.  I still play practical jokes on unsuspecting people and do silly things to make myself and others laugh.  If I could wear a red clown nose and big red shoes to work for a laugh, I probably would do it.  Unfortunately, I know a few people who have coulophobia (fear of clowns...I had to look it up).  I know someone who has Metamfiezomaiophobia (fear of mimes).  That's a great word except it won't work in Scrabble.


I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't understand why we inject ourselves with poison?  If you are trying to be healthy, you just wouldn't do it, would you?  As someone with an autoimmune disease, I wouldn't even attempt to add another harmful chemical in my body.  I think by now, I have enough chemicals in me to run one of those Smart Cars for a few miles at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment