Thursday, September 29, 2011

Biggest Winner

On Monday, my co-workers and I are going to start The Biggest Loser contest.  I'm so competitive,  I need to win.  I hope my Lupus doesn't get in the way of my crazy schedule I have planned for exercise and eating.


I've had a cold for almost 2 weeks.  I was told for people with Lupus, it takes an extra 10 days to get rid of a cold.  Thanks!  I'm not allowed to take any additional drugs for my cold according to my doctor.  So, I've been taking lots of vitamin C, and hoping this helps.  I need to get rid of this damn thing now!

I'm looking forward to giving blood for the first time in years.  I know that sounds strange but it is so normal.  I like normal.  I hope they don't send me away.  That would be painful for me emotionally.  I'm so used to needles that giving blood is not a big deal and I would love to help someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment