Thursday, September 8, 2011

Half way through the day.

So I'm tired...and this post shows how tired.  My thoughts are not in any order.

I didn't sleep well last night, actually, not at all.  The rain was non-stop and the flashes of lightening was lighting up our bedroom like fire flys on crack.  I tried reading my Kindle but my eyes wouldn't focus and decided to chat on Facebook with some of my friends who also can't sleep.  Maybe we should start an insomniac club, like a book club but on a snail's pace.  Maybe I should join a 24 hour gym and go 12 hours a night.


The real reason I couldn't sleep is I kept thinking and worrying about sleep and how I was going to manage without my Lunesta or Ambien.  I've been trying to kick the habit and it's my first day, again.  No wonder my doctors were hesitate to prescribe these drugs. I'm so darn dependent on these white pills.  I found a Lunesta support group, that can't be good, right?

Maybe I need to produce a timer for my brain. Perhaps my phone has an App but I haven't looked yet.  They do have an App for your blood pressure and an App for Post it notes.  Yes, I love my electronic Post it notes.  I guess it's only a matter of time before we have bar codes so we can be an APP.  Can you tell I haven't slept yet?  My evilish/devilish side is coming out to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment