Monday, September 5, 2011

Part fun and part not so fun.

I've decided to be brutally honest in this posting.  I'm a bit cranky.

I had a great time on Saturday with Hal.  We took a ride to the Philadelphia Zoo and enjoyed some time together.  At times, I was a photographer's widow but that's okay with me.  I can't always keep up with his energy (He is like the Jaguar) and it gives me time to watch the people from a bench.  I love watching people.

My Lupus gave me a hard time this weekend and I am fighting back. Why did this bitch of a disease pick a holiday weekend?  I didn't expect or want the nerve and joint pain.  The brain fog was an unnecessary accessory to Lupus, which is hard to deal with.  It may be worse than the physical pain. 

I cleaned the refrigerator out yesterday, and forgot to put back the large shelve that holds everything.  I went to dinner with Hal, and after I left the lady's room, I couldn't remember where we were sitting.  And this morning, we got into the car, but I couldn't remember where we were going.  I'm grateful that Hal was in the car, otherwise I would of been driving in circles for hours or just gone home defeated.  I've gone upstairs 4 times with the intent of cleaning the bathroom and straightening the office.  Where are those Post it Notes or maybe I will just write on my hand so i can't lose the note.

This Lupus crap will not have me..I will not allow it! 

PS:  If you have time, take a look at the pictures that Hal took from the zoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment