Friday, October 7, 2011

Groundhog Day.

I know I've written about this topic before, but it seems appropriate to repeat myself.

Have you ever have the feeling you have done this before?  Sometimes, my life is like the movie, Groundhog Day.  I could get up from my desk at work with a purpose, and a few seconds later, I can't remember why I got up.  I know it's important, its just not in my thought process anymore.  I go back to my desk, sit down, and remember why I got up.  I get up, and a few seconds later, I don't remember.  I pretend to walk around the office with a purpose so they don't think I'm crazy or losing my mind.  It gets worse because now I'm angry and frustrated at myself. 
I'm glad the weekend is almost here.  The sun and the cool air will be a pleasant diversion.  I hope Hal and I can go out somewhere to enjoy the weather, maybe a park.  He can take his photos and I can breathe some fresh air, maybe find a bench somewhere and take in the scenery.  Take me to a place where I don't need my brain to think.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't I know what you speak of! I really get flustered when my husband is trying to understand, but I try SO hard that I end up screwing it up more!

    ReplyDelete