Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blog on Blogging.

According to Dictionary.com, the definition of blogging is:
a Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

I have been writing in journals since I was 12.  I know this as fact since I had these journals in my closet until recently.  I shredded each page a few months ago.  I didn't want to toss them in the dumpster for the fear of someone getting a hold of them.  They do contain people's names and other life changing information.

Now, people don't normally journal.  I don't even handwrite my notes, and I have an App for my Post-It notes.  Most of the bloggers share their thoughts to all to read.   Blogging for me is a type of an emotional outlet.  It's a way of purging  my emotional database.  Once it is written, I don't have to think about it ever again.  I normally don't read it ever again, I never check my grammar, and I certainly don't care about spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment