Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ironic.


"While it may be difficult to change the world, it is always possible to change the way we look at it"  -Matthieu Ricard

Someone once told me not to worry about the future.  You can't predict what happens tomorrow, 10 or 20 years from now.  Wouldn't it be great to have that crystal ball?  Of course, the problem with a crystal ball, it will not only tell you the good but will tell you the problems of your future. 

The irony, this person who gave me this great advice had a stroke today.  I hope he makes a full recovery.  Strokes are silent killers with barely any warning.  

I think I want to stay in the present.  Take one day or one hour at a time.  It makes life more exciting.  With Lupus, I can only expect to take one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment