Sunday, November 6, 2011

Clubbing


I work part time at a health club, very part time.  I've worked on Friday nights for about 4 years now.  I've seen it all, and at times, I want to poke my eyes out. 

Men using a hair dryer to dry parts of their body that makes me want to go blind.   A woman who dances naked through the club after hours who then accuses management of locking her in the club.  Advertisements on Craigs list which makes me sick.  Apparently, the health club is a dating scene in the men's locker rooms. 

Then there is Mr. Know-It-All.  I call him Mr. Lamborghini.  I'm not sure what he does for a living but he owns a yellow Lamborghini.  I've had several fights with this guy.  He never wants to leave the club on time.  If he has so much money, why my club?  Can't he go somewhere else and drive them crazy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment