Friday, August 30, 2013

The greatest lie: How are you?

I love this question.  I find it amusing since it makes me lie.  Right now, I'm in pain, and on prednisone.  However, whenever I don't feel well, I will answer with the expected answer of "fine."  When I feel good, that question is so much fun for me.  Below are answers that I given or would love to give.  I've separated the two so you can see the challenge of some of them.  Maybe, you want to try it.  You might find the other person smiling or even laughing.

How are you?  I'm going blind, how are you?  Yes, I did say that to my neighbor who felt very uncomfortable talking to me for over a year.  I guess I was too honest.

How are you?   I'm awesome, life couldn't get any better now that I've talked to you

How are you?  I'm really hungry, can you get me some food, and while your at it, stop at Starbucks?

How are you officer (me to the cop)?  Fine says the officerr.  Do you know you where riding the median strip? I say is that what that noise was?  I was worried it was my car.

How are you?  I'm doing really well.  I was just released from the mental hospital and don't have to go back until next week.

How are you?  I am fantabulous.

How are you?  I had a rough day.  Do you want to hear about it?

How are you?  I'm really tired and need a nap.  Can I come over, have dinner and take a nap?


No comments:

Post a Comment