Monday, July 29, 2013

The attack of the killer bees..not really.

I walked my dogs over to my friend's house to use her big fenced in yard. I get into her backyard, and the dogs start running around for a few minutes and then they were ready to go home. In the meantime, I stepped on a bee's nest. These were some really pissed off Yellow Jackets (A/K/A The Bastards) who stung me in and around my right ear, I would rather have a buzz from a few beers than having a loud buzz in my ear. Just so you know, pulling a bee out of your ear is no easy task.   My hair wasn't going to be their surrogate new home either so they stung my scalp, stung me a few more times and attacked my dogs. I fell over Daisy trying to save the dogs from The Bastards. Poor Penny's eye lid is swollen, and Daisy decided to eat the little Bastards. All this caused me to buy children's Benadryl for the dogs. Mental note: Dogs don't like cherry Benedryl liquid. I, on the other hand, after the first 5 shots of Benedryl, it doesn't taste like cherry at all but after the 2nd shot, it didn't matter.    I also don't recommend putting ice in your ear.  You will end up with swimmer's ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment